Translate

Friday, June 22, 2012

It runs in the family

     Here's a little interesting fact about me.  I am actually not the first in my family to go to San Fermin!  I know, I know, hard to believe...but it was actually my super cool uncle who had gone to San Fermin when he was younger, and he played basketball with the Peña Alegria back in the day.  He even went back years later and brought his family with him to experience the great festival for themselves.  Although my cousin was quite young when she went, she still has memories of being there and how much fun she had.  I guess it runs in the family. ;)
     Upon reaching our kickstarter goal, I received this email from him, which made everything so much realer for me, and it hit me again that I am actually able to do this!  It's a simple and short email, but it means so much more to me.  

"I'm so happy you met your goal.  It's amazing that 40 years later someone from my family would be going back to Pamplona

Good luck and success with your project"

A big "thank you" again to everyone who supports us!

~jb

No comments:

Post a Comment