Translate

Thursday, June 14, 2012

COUNTDOWN 3 DAYS LEFT AND $2,800 TO GO

Just a quick little post before I hit the hay.
We are so so close to reaching our goal, so whatever it is you guys are doing, great job! thank you! and keep doing it!
We're $2800 away and seeing new backers everyday.  We are also seeing our current backers increase their donations, so thank you again!
If you want to be precise, we're actually $2,769 away, but who's counting right? Ok ok, you got me, I am obsessively checking the site more often than I want to admit, because everything is becoming so real.  


So like you've heard me say over and over and over again like a broken record; 
Please keep this momentum going!  Send that link out to everyone you know.  Have them  send it to everyone they know.  It only takes $1 to pledge.  We have great perks, and now that we're so close, keep checking back for bonuses and updates on these perks!!  Saturday is the last day of the campaign, so get those donations in.  At midnight on June 16th, we won't turn into pumpkins or lose our glass slippers, but hopefully, we will be celebrating the success of this kickstarter campaign!


I can feel my brain starting to go off on tangents, so fighting the urge to randomly ramble, I will sign off for now.  


YA FALTA MENOS!


MUCHAS GRACIAS!


BUENAS NOCHES!


~jb

No comments:

Post a Comment