Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2012

8 DAYS LEFT AND $5K TO GO!!!

We reached our halfway mark on our kickstarter goal today, and I'd like to give a big shout out to some wonderful and supportive friends, Jason and Faith Sweat!  They are awesome people and even better friends.  I am very lucky!


So yes, honestly, $5k left to raise in about a week?  It does sound crazy, but absolutely not impossible.  I have faith that prayers will be answered and my guardian angels will somehow guide the money to my kickstarter account.  But that's why we have all YOU wonderful people to spread the word and keep our campaign alive up until the very end!  


I met a couple of new stunt guys at the gym today, and one of them has a knack for finding four leaf clovers.  His friend also went in and out of an Irish accent (at least I think that's what it was supposed to be).  So is that a sign telling me that my campaign will be lucky?  Or is it foreshadowing that I'll end up in Ireland rather than Spain?  I'm hoping it's the former. ;)


So, let's spread the luck and keep getting the word out about the campaign and this amazing documentary!!!


One more shout out, and this goes to my baby bro who endlessly posts the link everywhere he can and spreading the word, love him so much!


~jb

No comments:

Post a Comment