Translate

Sunday, June 10, 2012

5 1/2 DAYS TO REACH OUR KICKSTARTER GOAL!!

Hola!
     Well, we have 5 1/2 days left to make this a reality!!!  It's a lot, but I trust that it will happen.  Like my wonderful NY Giants say, it's time to go ALL IN!  Anyone who knows me knows that I go big or go home.  Since we launched our kickstarter campaign, I have received so much positive feedback from complete strangers as well as friends and family, and that support keeps me going.  At this point, I'm making this documentary for all of you, and no longer just for me.  I believe that this is something that people want to see and care to see, and I want to make everyone proud.  
     Everyone's support and encouragement has gotten us this far, and I'm looking to all of you still to get us across that finish line!  Please continue to send our kickstarter link out and continue to get the word out on this documentary.  We are counting down the days to reach our goal and counting down the days until we step foot on Spanish soil!


Viva San Fermin!


Ya Falta Menos!


~jb

No comments:

Post a Comment